- Born out of a desperate and unprecedented situation
- A national initiative to save our beloved pubs
- Created in just four days and now live
- Thousands of pubs and millions of pub lovers expected to participate
- Government support currently being discussed
Pub2Me went live just a few minutes ago. This initiative will connect thousands of pubs with millions of customers who wish to enjoy pub drinks and food at home.Pubs throughout the UK are currently being invited to register on the Pub2Me website. Each participating pub will display their menu card, with a selection of drinks and food options they are able to offer for collection and possibly delivery.We are currently discussing government support, celebrity support via social media and sponsorship from major companies. It has not been the best of times for pubs over the past few years, but this latest threat cannot be allowed to bring down such an essential and treasured part of our social lives. More news will follow. You may register for updates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgA spokesperson is available for interviews and comments, using the same email address or by calling 01244 220061.